Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beddy bye time with Clutch and Charlie.

So, before I went to bed last night, this is how I saw my little boys, going to bed.


Pretty freaking adorable right? I really thought so. I love my puppies, and I really love how they cuddle at night. I love how no matter how old they are, they will still be my 'puppies.'


I sold Marley (my ball python) today. I miss her already, but I really didn't give her the time she needed. And I've realized, my puppies and kitties acquire all of my time. Plus the guy that took her had 4 other snakes, and he seemed like her would really take care of her, and give her more time than I can.

Chaos is driving me crazy today! He will not stop meowing at me, and he will not get off of my lap for two seconds. I love him, but he is so needy, and really mean. As in he attacks me constantly.

I really want a tattoo... And I really want to see Shadow's tattoo after its shaded in... This is the outline..


I really like it. There are some really cool tattoos at fuckyeahtattoos.tumblr.com I guess its kind of weird that I stalk that site and look at every tattoo. Oohing and Ahhing at everything.


Now for something that really really annoys me... when I am on my computer, please, do NOT take it apon yourself to read over my shoulder. That is rude, and I do not enjoy it.


I'm rearranging my room today. Well, I am if the boys ever decide to help me. If not, then I guess I won't.

Thanks for reading,
Toodles!
-Cass

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com