Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jack and Kill.

I feel like I should tell you a story, about a boy named Jack and a girl named Kill... Not Jill, KILL. (you'll see why later.) I should tell you that this is a ture story, but I have changed their names for obvious reasons. (you'll see why later.) So Jack is dating Kill, and they're happy. Well I suppose, I don't really know. Kill is REALLY controlling over Jack, but well, that's not the point. Jack decided to take home a puppy that some kids were giving away. (cute right?)  I should also mention that Jack and Kill do not live together. However, the dog was going to be 'theirs.' (it stays at Jacks house.) The little puppy is absolutely ADORABLE, and I really wish I could post pictures of her, but Jack is allowed to have friends, or do anything, according to Kill, so I can't on account that Kill could see her dog, and then know. Anyway, Kill is absolutely horrible if you haven't gotten that yet... But the puppy is still young, and just wants to play and have fun... And occasionally she has accidents in the house, but she's only a 3 month old puppy so really.. what do you expect? Well Jack, Kill, and Puppy went walking on the mountain one day, and Kill had gotten upset about something that had happened, so she starts hitting and kicking the little puppy, and so Jack tells her to stop, and she gets mad when Jack tells her to stop. But that isn't all... One day Jack, Kill, and puppy where all at Jack's house, and puppy was in the middle of having an accident on Jack's couch, so kill runs over and hits her and starts yelling at her, and so puppy is obviously scared at this point so she runs across the couch, and pee goes everywhere. This in turn makes Kill even more upset with Puppy so she throws little 3 month old puppy outside to sleep in the cold, all night.


Now, what I wonder is... why do you have to treat a helpless puppy so badly? What could be so horrible that you could beat a tiny little defenseless puppy up for what you did wrong.


PUPPIES are puppies, and you should know that if you plan to get one, its going to have accidents, and its going to act like a puppy. And I really really pray Kill never has children. I have a feeling we may one day see her on the news...

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com