Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Twisteddd Tuesday!

Sooo, I haven't been blogging in awhile, because things have been HECTIC here. But I won't bother blabbing about that painfully boringgg story.


For today's "twisted tuesday" I would like to tell you about the girl who created her prom dress (and boyfriends vest) out of gum wrappers. Yes, gum wrappers. You can get this story on the yahoo homepage.

And on a new note, I've decided I love Kirstie Alley, and her show "Kirstie Alley's Big Life" Its pretty amazing. And she has LEEMERS. Yes, amazing. Do you know how happy I would be if I owned even just one monkey (or monkey relative.)?? AMAZING.

So over the weekend, I finally did get my room rearranged, and I also got to see Summer, and Chelsey, and I must say, those girls never cease to make me laugh. We learned a 76ers dance, in about 3 hours, and then forgot it in about 1 minute. Lol. We ran around the house, being obnoxious, and doing nothing, but being really silly. We also adventured out to Krystal's, for yummy fatty food. I had a great time.

I've been trying to exercise lately and I found some really good videos on ~on demand. One is from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and they're trainer. Its AMAZING. Although, it says "low impact", and I'm finding it really hard to believe that it was "low impact". Because when I was done I was sweaty, and definitely didn't feel like I just completed a "low imapact" work out.

And now, I really need to do some cleaning, and finsih watching every episode there is of Kirstie Alley's big life.

P.S Shadow finally got his tattoo all finished up, soo I will definitely be posting that soon soon soon.

And not only is this Twisted Tuesday, its Tattoo Tuesday, so late I will blog again with all of my tattoos I dream of one day having.

Thanks for reading!
Toodles,
Cass <3

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com