Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

update, finallllly.

So more than obviously, I haven't updated in about a week or so.... And its really only due to the fact that there isn't much to blog about during these times. Haha. But I will ramble on and on, to make people smile, and hopefully not bore anyone to sleep or anything.

So Summer and I, have decided to rekindle our idea of making sock monkeys, and selling them. We have a lot of realllllly cute idea's for them, and will hopefully be beginning our big project soon. But for the nearer future, we are planning on tanning and working out in the mornings, and getting those bikini bods back (because we have to go to Disney World, OF COURSE!) so you will for sure be hearing of how that is coming along. Also, we've been thinking about making up some dances and stuff, just for fun (and a good work out). So I'm really excited for all of these things, that should be happening soon!

Speaking of Summer, Shadow and I ventured off to her and John's house today (or yesterday since its past 12) for some YUMMY dinner. John made some AMAZING chicken and potatoes, it was delishhhh :] (he is an AWESOME cook btw) After our yummy dinner we stuck around for a couple minutes of Strange Wilderness, (which I MUST finish, because it was quite hilarious) and then, sadly, we had to go, because Shadow wanted to play basketball with the boys before it got dark. =[ But none the less I think we all had a really good time, and I'm excited to do it again. And hopefully go to Disney World!!

Daven's (my nephew) birthday is Tuesday, and then his party is Friday, and he will be turning 3!! He's growing up way too fast. Hopefully Chelsey will be able to attend the party with me, because that would make me happy. I'm excited to go pick out all of his presents too, because I HAVE to spoil my little man. I really love that kid.

Speaking of growing up too fast, my kitten Chaos is getting so big!! He makes me sad. I remember back to when I first got him, and I had to feed him with a straw, and my finger. Goodness how times have changed ;)

I went to a party at Hollee's over the weekend, and it was a lot of fun, I saw a lot of people, and they recently got a little puppy, his name is Duce.Which was kinda cute to me. I also ran into Smokes girlfriend, and she told me he would be getting out of jail on June 7th, so that's really good, she had the days counted down exactly and it was really cute. And she's actually a really sweet girl, considering I haven't spoken to her much before.

And I really really thought this was cute. Its what I want to say to everyone of my girlfriends when they are feeling down, because each one of them is amazing, and beautiful, and different, and I love them all dearly. I'm extremely lucky to have them in my lives. Summer, Chelsey, and Kayte <3

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com