Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tattoo Tuesday!

Since this is tattoo Tuesday, I have to post tattoos... But first did you hear about Avril and Brody Jenner getting matching tats?! Yeah me either. More on the subject at http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/avril-lavigne/news/204100-avril-lavigne-brody-jenner-the-hills



So I figure I'll start out with my favorite... Harry Potter Tattoos. XDXDXD!


Anime Harry Potter?! LOVE!!!



Dumbledore!!! AMAZING!!!!!! I would kill to have his face plastered across my back!



So this one's kinda weird... I don't necessarily get it fully, but its the golden snitch, and to me, that it bad assss.


I would like this one more in color, but still, niiiiice.


Could have done better work, but still, love the classic harry potter.


So this one just may be my favorite (besides dumbledore) of all. Great work, great tattoo, loooove it.


I looove the HP on the end! And the hogwarts, once again better in color. I would like to see the harry's in a better quality.


Also, I ran across a lot of really pretty butterfly tattoo's, I don't think I would ever get one, but they are so pretty so, I shall post them.


SO CUTE!


Love the tatt, not diggin the crack. LOL.



This will be my miscellaneous section where you see all the pretty things I like, but don't have a place.

Love the stars, but they're a tad played out in my opinion.


LOVE the side tat. Love the colors, swirls, everything. Love this piece!!!!!!

And this one. I love the quote "Love is blind." So cute. And nice work with color.

And here (just for "Twisted Tuesday") are the straight up ~WEIRD tattoos I ran across.

Checkerboard your face anyone?


Credit for originality I guess, but really... Eyeballs, on your eyelids. Weird.


This dude just gives me the ~creeps.

This one kind of cracked me up... Kinda cool though I guess.

Alien? Weird.


This one really isn't even that weird.. But its on an ear... Which is strange... I wonder if you'd even notice or just think their ear was dirty?


Shadow's tattoo will have to come in tomorrow's post, because my computer does not want to read my memory card, and I can't find my USB at the moment.

P.S. These things are AMAZING. But they smell SLIGHTLY like playdough.... odd.


Thanks for reading!
Toodles,
Cass <3

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com