Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Intro...

So, if you are reading this, chances are you have somewhat of an idea who I am. But if not, I'm Cassie Burrell, and I must say, its great to meet you. I'm extremely unorganized at times, but in my eyes its perfect, because well to me it is PERFECTLY organized. I know where everything is, so I have no problem. I have my quirks, and I can most certainly say I'm a little bit weird. Half the time I'm off in my own little world somewhere, and the other half, I'm probably sleeping. (Another one of my favorite tasks.) I write poetry, I have since I was around 9 or 10, I believe. And in case you didn't know I love love love Harry Potter, I love Dumbledore more than I love the president. As a matter of a fact, I don't even think love begins to explain my obsession for Harry Potter. If you ever need to know what to get me as a gift, well there's your best bet. Anyway, I made this because I want my friends, and family (the ones I am not in contact with daily) to know whats going on in my life, and because I enjoy blogging over nothing for hours on end. I'm going to try my hardest to update this at least once a day. We'll see how that works. Haha.



Thanks for reading,
Toodles!
~Cass

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com