Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Music..

I forgot to mention this in my last post, but I've been thinking a lot lately on trying to get back into writing and singing music again.. I only dabbled into a tad bit before, but I'd really love to give it another go. Its really fun, and it makes me feel so well when I come up with some amazing lyrics. Also, My sweet sweet Granny has requested that Chelsey and I sing in the church choir.. And while Chelsey is not too keen on the idea, I think that it may be fun, and really good for us, and I know it would make Granny so happy. So hopefully we can do that. I think Amber (Chelsey's step-sister) may join too, and she has an amazing voice, so that would be cool too. As long as she stays serious about it, and doesn't goof off I think she will do really well.

Thats about it, and I will update you further as the week progresses, tomorrow I will start searching for our beautiful art for Tattoo Tuesday!!!! YAY! Haha


Thanks for reading,
Toodles!
-Cass <3

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com